PaxAMs: Erika, Savayah and Alzira; herbs and bees
- a) 18th, Monday – System of the smell and its connections. Pineal gland.
- b) 19th, Tuesday – Sniffing life: living the smells and heightening this sense. Walk to amplify the sense of smell; spend the night at the Air temple; use blindfolds, at dawn we will prepare smells that will create stimuli; perceive how the animal reacts to each smell.
- c) 20th, Wednesday – The Wisdom Animal and the Medicine of the Body.
- d) 21st, Thursday – Body massage: the symptoms versus the power animal.
- e) 22nd, Friday – dynamics that involve smell. Shamanic Trance. The first smell. The smell of the Mother.
- f) 23rd, Saturday – Ritualising the Wisdom Animal; Tribal of Wisdom.
- g) 24th, Sunday – Preparation for the Medicine of Wachuma: Inner Wisdom as a healing process. Shamanic Trance.
- h) 25th, Monday – Sharing the previous experience; listening in small groups.
- i) 26th, Tuesday – Continuation of the listening process. Starting to prepare for the Sarau.
- j) 27th, Wednesday – Medicine of the Sarau. Exchange of gifts.
Free time: 28th to 30th (Thursday to Saturday)
Note: The memorial of this module should be done during the free time.