Attention, spaces are limited!
Bookings through email: email@example.com
- 1st day – Arrival in Chapada, accommodation, lunch;
- 2nd day - Walk to the waterfalls, baths and prayers;
- 3rd day - Ritual of Ayahuasca in the heart of the mountains; in the New Moon we will plant our seeds of peace;
- 4th day - Sharing Circle - our dialogue, our decoding of the messages received; exchange of gifts in the little house that welcomed us, with our group that strengthened us;
- Day 5 - Return to Terra Mirim. Breakfast and departure.
What is included:
- Private transport (mini-van) a/r, departure at 07:20 on January 4th;
- Two meals at a local restaurant worth R$35.00 each. If the value of your meal exceeds this limit, you must pay the difference;
- Accommodation (4 nights) in a local posada with breakfast included (double or triple rooms);
- Five shared meals in the house of the Shamans. The ingredients will be purchased by the group;
- Ceremony with the Queen of the Forest, Ayahuasca;
- Guidance and feedback from XamAM and Shaman Dhan Ribeiro.
- If there is a need for transportation in Mucugê, the value will be shared by all participants.
- XamAM Alba Maria and Shaman Dhan Ribeiro are not tour guides, therefore any expectations of tourism will not be considered;
- The Shamans request that people who already think they know everything and that create turmoil in groups do not participate in the trip. Try to make your own groups or make your own trip with other people.
- Shamans request that people with diseases of any order consult their doctors before traveling. Please notify us in advance if you have any personal health issues. Each person is exclusively responsible for their own health and similar issues.
- Shamans give themselves the right to accept or refuse any person who wishes to participate.
- The programme can be subject to change depending on adverse conditions such as: weather, political situation, natural events (earthquakes, floods, etc.), health conditions or other similar issues without causing any turmoil, damage or inconvenience to those responsible for the trip.
- In case of cancellation: 50% of the value will be refunded up to 30 days before the date of travel; 25% will be refunded up to 15 days, and there will be no refund of the value received by the organisers less than 15 days.
- Consistent or dependent users of drugs, whether alcohol or drugs considered illegal, should search for other programs that meet their needs;
- Seekers (people who are searching for themselves) are welcome, whether they are or not at the beginning of their personal journey.